Not all essential oils are created equal.
Sure, you can get big box chain store “essential oils” but they’re far from pure, and honestly: if you’re going to use essential oils in so many areas of your home and life, it’s important to choose good quality oils that are made without fillers and with the best quality possible.
This means they’ll be more expensive, but it’s a quality I’m more than willing to pay for.
After all, if the entire purpose of oils is to improve wellbeing, why should we compromise on the type of oil used?
Plus, essential oils replace many of the other products that we would normally buy to clean your house, cook with, do craft with, etc, so the cost difference is negligible.
In addition, good quality essential oils are the absolute purest and most potent part of the plant, meaning you only need a tiny amount in any particular application. Even when used daily – as ours are – they can last for many months.
Personally, we choose Young Living Essential Oils and I’ve been repeatedly impressed by the integrity of the business and the quality of the products. I also love that they offer a wide range of products for the whole family, which takes the guesswork out of making good purchasing decisions for my family.
Some of the things that have really blown my mind:
- Young Living owns their own farms or partners with farms that meet their strict standards and their plants are grown and harvested without the use of harmful pesticides/herbicides.
- Young Living Essential Oils are made without synthetics, contaminants, or fillers, and without resorting to unethical production practices for the sake of profit.
- Young Living has been around for 25 years and is the only essential oil company in the world which offers a Seed-to-Seal guarantee which ensures complete oversight of the entire process of growing, harvesting and producing essential oils.
- To back this up, at any time, you can drop in on their farms to experience the source of pure, authentic essential oils firsthand. Three of their partner farms are in Australia.
- Young Living has the largest selection of essential oils and oil blends in the world, as well as a huge range of thoughtfully created products that take the guesswork out of purchasing high quality products that won’t harm your family. By switching our family’s cleaning and personal care and supplement requirements over to Young Living, I can avoid 2-3 aisles at the supermarket and for someone who dislikes shopping, this is a huge win!
- There are no minimum sales or purchase requirements for Young Living members. Ever. The only thing you have to do to keep your membership active (and therefore access to wholesale pricing) is to place a 50 PV (product value points) order at least once per year.
Learn more about Young Living’s science and Seed to Seal promise HERE.
There are two ways that you can get started with Young Living Essential Oils:
- Access the full range of beautiful, thoughtfully considered Young Living products at retail pricing. There’s no minimum spend and no obligation to make further purchases, but if you want more than just one or two oils, I highly recommend membership (see the next point).
- Become a member by purchasing a starter kit and enjoy wholesale pricing* across the full range of Young Living products. Essential oil starter kits are a brilliant way to kick off your wellness journey as they offer up to 50% off the combined value of the products included, but there are also other starter kits if want to start your wellness journey with something other than oils.
CLICK HERE to start your wellness journey with Young Living.
*To keep your membership and access to wholesale pricing active, you need to place a 50 PV order at least once a year.