Don’t do winter without this oil!
RC is an essential oil blend that we rely on heavily during the winter months.
It’s a powerful combination of 3 types of eucalyptus – eucalyptus radiata, eucalyptus citriodora and eucalyptus globulus – plus black spruce, pine, lavender, cypress, Northern Lights Black Spruce, peppermint, marjoram and myrtle.
It is hands-down my go-to for chest/breathing support and to diffuse when there’s a stink you need to get rid of fast. Here are some of my favourite winter uses for RC:
- Add a few drops to your bubble bath product for a spa-style experience
- Add 25 drops of RC to a small jar and top with coconut oil for a no-tox chest rub (baby food jars are the perfect size)
- Add 10 drops RC and 10 drops lemon essential oils to a 10 mL roller and top with carrier oil for a pocket-size chest roll-on*
- Use in your aroma sticks for an under the nose sinus-clearing salve
- Add 1 drop RC to a tablespoon of carrier oil and rub on the bottoms of feet before bed
- Add a few drops to a face washer in the bottom of the shower or in a basin of hot water to create a steam tent
Added bonus: RC is in the starter bundle, so if you have a bundle, you can start making these gorgeous winter wellness DIYs today. Don’t have a bundle yet? You can get started HERE.
Remember, as with all oils, a little goes a long way and a 5 mL bottle contains 90-100 drops so you’ll get a lot of applications out of one little bottle and DIYs such as your chest rub and rollers will last for many months.
*3 drops of each of the essential oil drops for kids aged 2-6 years
That time of year! This delicious NingXia tea will help soothe scratchy throats.
1 teaspoon honey
Juice of half a lemon
1 sachet (60 mL) of NingXia Red
Top with boiled water
Stir well and sip slowly
Take 2 Inner Defense for an extra immune-boosting kick.
Don’t have NingXia? Find out about the NingXia starter bundle HERE. It’s a wonderful investment in your health and wellbeing this winter!
Seriously delicious and healthy gummies 🙌
**if you don’t have elderberry syrup, just add an extra 1/4 cup of NingXia